foobar2000是一款Windows 平台下的高级音频播放器，包含了一些播放增益支持、低内存占用等基本特色以及内置支持一些流行的音频格式，支持强大的界面扩展和插件以及出色的音效。foobar2000的定位是专业数字音频播放工具，是一款出色的播放器。foobar2000 1.3.17支持UPnP MediaRenderer设备即插即用，使用FFmpeg进行MP3、AAC和Vorbis解码。
foobar2000 change log
- Fixed a bug in IMA ADPCM WAV decoder.
- Improved handling of truncated Matroska/WebM files.
- Fixed incorrect handling of MP4/M4A files with QuickTime chapters.
- Rare shutdown crash fixed.
- Updated Apple SoundCheck info handling.
- Reworked integration with Windows 10 Universal Volume Control. Enabled by default once again.
- Fixed a bug in upmix DSPs causing incorrect behavior when working with a mono source.
- Improved reading of certain malformed ID3 tags written by other software.
- Generic progress dialog now shows yellow pause status when paused.
- Generic progress dialog no longer remembers its last position.
- File Operations: improved removal of empty folders; should no longer leave empty folders behind when cancelled in mid-operation.
- Installed component DLLs should now retain original file modification time, rather than time at which they were installed.
- Addressed some of known incompatibilities between foobar2000 v1.5 and third party components.
- Made Converter not write MP3 files with embedded cuesheets. This was an unintended effect of a v1.5 change. A proper setting for this will be added at a later time.
- Improved Converter feedback when trying to convert a multichannel track to MP3 or MPC, which accept no more than two channels.
- Fixed a bug causing wrong playback position to be shown after listening to an internet radio.
- New and improved Properties dialog, with the ability to manipulate attached pictures as well as scan and modify ReplayGain values.
- Greatly improved Selection Properties performance for large track lists.
- Various prompts (such as delete/recycle) now come with a “do not show this again” checkbox.
- Restored pre-1.4 behavior of main-window-hidden/notification-icon-only status being remembered after foobar2000 restart.
- Added logging of Media Library scanning errors – “show errors” button in Media Library Preferences.
- Added Advanced Preferences option for flushing playback queue on manual track change (default: on).
- Made “Open containing folder” command work with tracks in archives – opens folder containing the archive.
- Added an option to preserve last-modified timestamps of tracks when updating tags.
- Additional safeguards against corrupted configuration in case of a system crash while saving (FlushFileBuffers).
- File Operations updates:
- Delete/recycle prompt always says “Delete” rather than “Recycle”, since not every volume supports recycle action.
- Copy operations now preserve creation/modification time.
- Added pause.
- More consistent behaviors when cancelled while moving files.
- Fixed a bug preventing hard deleting (not recycling) of now playing audio track.
- FFmpeg 3.4.6, now compiled with MS compiler, binary size reduced due to DLL runtime.
- FLAC 1.3.3
- Implemented reading of cue+bin audio CD images.
- Implemented asynchronous drag&drop, for less stalls when dragging tracks from foobar2000 to another program.
- Removed transacted filesystem support. There are no known benefits to it and even Microsoft documentation says not to use it.
- Improved programming interfaces for External Tags and Skip Track components.
- Made album art loading/resizing operations in Default User Interface asynchronous. Large pictures no longer make the app momentarily unresponsive.
- Converter: Added Opus encoder selection for –music / –speech modes.
- Converter: New list control in various dialogs. Column sizes are remembered.
- Improved playback position reporting with Skip Silence and similar DSP effects.
- Made possible to check for updates of components listed but not hosted on foobar2000.org.
- Enabled embedded cuesheet support for MP3 files.
- Made WavPack/DSD MD5 visible – using another field so Verifier doesn’t try to verify it.
- Made strange/malformed MP4 files not refuse to play entirely if the first audio frame can’t be decoded.
- Fixed a long-time bug with erratic behavior of audio output device selection.
- Fixed unnecessary flashing / spurious updates of current item text box in generic progress dialogs.
- Fixed resampler DSP crashing when asked to resample to 0 Hz.
- Fixed a bug with could lead to stuck foobar2000 process after playing a network stream.
- Fixed a rare crash bug in new list controls.
- Corrected a 1.4.7 regression causing certain old components to stop working correctly.